> but that means there are a  few less of them each day.  I think the
> IBM conference had a half day off on Wednesday, if I remember, which
> Ed said:

It's not that they won't allow non-IBM presenters. As I understand it, the
new policy is that anyone that works for an ISV or consultancy must now buy
a VSP ("Vendor Sponsored Presentation") in order to present at zExpo. That
affects people like Cheryl Watson, Peter Enrico, Dr. Pat Artis, Tom Conley,
etc. I can't speak for other presenters, but there's no way I could convince
my boss to *PAY* IBM for the "privilege" of allowing me to present something
like "Bit Bucket Highlights" at zExpo.
It just doesn't make sense...

Does that mean that "us" the customer cannot speak at z/EXPO? How about user
experiences with some of the functions offered by IBM? That's weird if they,
IBM is only presenting their side of the story and not us. We were invited
to talk about HCD, console consolidation, RACF, GRS, and such as far as
Boeing experience goes implementing these functions and features in the
past.
What a shame if that is true.
George Fogg