-----Original Message-----

  I should be quiet until I think and look. I have just such a MGMTCLAS:

LINE       MGMTCLAS EXPIRE     EXPIRE        RET    PARTIAL      PRIMARY
LEVEL 1  CMD/AUTO  # GDG ON  ROLLED-OFF  BACKUP
 OPERATOR   NAME     NON-USAGE  DATE/DAYS    LIMIT   RELEASE      DAYS
DAYS     MIGRATE   PRIMARY   GDS ACTION  FREQUENCY
---(1)----  --(2)--- ---(3)---  ---(4)----  --(5)--  ----(6)----
---(7)--  --(8)--  --(9)---  --(10)--  ---(11)---  --(12)---
            MCTEMP     NOLIMIT           5        0  YES
2        2  BOTH           ---  EXPIRE              0
            MCWEEK           7           7        0  YES
3        7  BOTH           ---  EXPIRE              1
 LINE       MGMTCLAS # BACKUPS    # BACKUPS     RETAIN DAYS  RETAIN DAYS
ADM/USER  AUTO    BACKUP COPY           LAST MOD
 OPERATOR   NAME     (DS EXISTS)  (DS DELETED)  ONLY BACKUP  EXTRA
BACKUPS  BACKUP    BACKUP  TECHNIQUE             USERID
---(1)----  --(2)--- ---(13)----  ----(14)----  ---(15)----
            MCTEMP             1             0      -------
-------  NONE      NO      STANDARD              GIBNEY
            MCWEEK             2             1           10
1  BOTH      YES     STANDARD              GIBNEY

  MCTEMP works just fine so does the MCWEEK which I do backup. Sorry
about the ugly wrap.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University