Once upon a time long ago, prior to ICH303/304 (the same type of messages but
for lack of usage revoking), we had a classified system that was not being used
but was kept around in case we needed historical information from it. One
operator IPLd weekly to perform the disaster backups. Eventually, we needed the
info. All IDs, save the one operator, were expired. Since 303/304 were not in
place, even the RACF and OS admins were revoked. Fortunately, the operator was
starting Omegamon, which I used to zap his ACEE and give him special to resume
a RACF admin.

Bottom line - there is a reason for 301/302 and 303/304. You will notice that
they are the only messages for the verify function.

Dennis Roach
GHG Corporation
Lockheed Martin Mission Services
Facilities Design and Operations Contract
NASA/JSC
Address:
   2100 Space Park Drive
   LM-15-4BH
   Houston, Texas 77058
Mail:
   P.O. Box 58487
   Mail Code H4C
   Houston, Texas 77258
Phone:
   Voice:  (281)336-5027
   Cell:   (713)591-1059
   Fax:    (281)336-5410
E-Mail:  dennis.ro...@lmco.com

All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer or any
person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any other planet,
moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or manufactured, since the
beginning of time.