We intend to swap the systems between two LPAR's.
Till now LPAR1 was z/OS 1.12 and LPAR2 was z/OS 1.13
Now we would like to change

On 14.06.2012 15:59, Lizette Koehler wrote:
I would like to use at one IPL  IEASYMxx and IEASYMyy at the next ,
without changing
the LOAD member.
I thought I could say SYM=xx or SYM=yy, but it is not the case.
(Swapping LPAR's)