You can use the OFFLOAD program from CBT file 093 (http://www.cbttape.org)
to create a sequential file (flat PDS) of all members.

Regards,
John K

<snip from Lynn Wheeler's Green Card>

ANSI (ASA) Control Characters (RECFM=FBA)

Code   Action before printing                      Code  Stacker
blank  Space 1 line                                 V       1
0      Space 2 line                                 W       2
-      Space 3 line                                 X       3
+      Suppress space                               Y       4
1      Skip to channel 1 (line 1 on new page)       Z       5
2      Skip to channel 2
3      Skip to channel 3
4      Skip to channel 4
5      Skip to channel 5