On Fri, 29 Jun 2012 13:13:42 -0500, Tom Marchant <m42tom-ibmm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>He isn't trying to get rid of an uncataloged VSAM component from his
>volume. He is trying to get rid of a catalog entry for a component on a
>volume that does not exist.

Didn't realize that... that's what I get for jumping in late.  :-)

I looked back at some posts and see the OP is trying to do this
from TSO / ISPF.

If you haven't tried it already, do the DELETE NSCR in batch.  It may
work from TSO if you turn off your prefix (TSO PROF NOPRE).

If that doesn't work, please post a listcat of the component and
the error when trying to delete it.

mailto:m...@mzelden.com