Do the entries for the clusters also exist in the USERCAT?  If so, you
should specify the cluster name in the DELETE ... NOSCRATCH command.

If not, you need to figure out how the cluster was deleted but not the data
component and prevent it from happening again.

One brute force way to end up with a clean catalog is to REPRO MERGECAT all
the other catalog entries into a new catalog.  Then either (1) change all
the aliases to point to this catalog or (2) delete and recreate the old
catalog and REPRO MERGECAT everything back.