It just takes a second to de-allocate and re-allocate (depending on how slow
the system is).
The tdq will not automatically re-allocate.
Applications should not be writing to CICS system supplied tdqs but if they do
or if CICS tries to write, an  abend will result.
But things will clear up as soon as the tdq is reallocated and opened (I left
out that you may also have to re-open the closed tdqs: CEMT SET TDQ(xxx) OPE)).

 There are various keywords you can specify with ALLOC  in ADYN (ALLOC?  gives
a list of them - I think that the CLOSEUA option is equivalent to FREE=CLOSE).
ALLOC?

KEYWORDS OF  ALLOCATE VERB ARE
DDNAME FILE DSNAME DATASET MEMBER STATUS DISP CONDDISP TRACKS CYLINDER BLOCKS
PRIMARY SECONDRY DIRECTRY RELEASE SPCEFORM ROUND VOL PRIVATE VOLSEQ VOLCOUNT
VOLREF UNIT UNITCNT PARALLEL SYSOUT SYSOUPGM SYSOUFRM OUTLIM CLOSEUA COPIES
LABEL DSSEQ PASSWORD INOUT EXPDT RETPD DUMMY FCBIMAGE FCBOPT QNAME TERMINAL UCS
UCSFOLD UCSVERFY DCBDSNAM DCBDDNAM BFALN BFTEK BLKSIZE BUFIN BUFL BUFMAX BUFNO
BUFOF BUFOUT BUFRQ BUFSZ PTCODE CPRI DENSITY DSORG ERROPT GNCP INTERVAL KEYLEN
LIMCT LRECL MODE NCP OPTCD PCIR PCIS PRTSP RECFM RESERVEF RESERVES SOWA STACK
THRESH TRTCH PASSWRD PERM CNVERT DIAGNOSE QDDNAME QDSNAME QDSORG DEST HOLD FRID
QVOL
DYNALLOC NOT ISSUED