As has been pointed out, there are many IBM tools such as zPCR that you can
download to help with this exercise.  The tools require either a good estimate
or RMF data from the LPARs to give you an accurate comparison.  In running one
job anything can happen to distort the figures.

However, I think a rough calculation without regard to the other work in the
LPARs on the several CECs can give you an idea of what to expect.  If we make
the assumption that both CECs are running a similar workload....not bloody
likely give the CEC's design difference, disk drives, I/O configs, WLM
settings, OS version, etc....but using numbers from the latest MIPS ratings
here is what you are up against:

z9/722 rated at 1226 MSU
z900/2C3 rated at 144 MSU

I'd guess your job is going to run 1226/144 or 8 times slower.  Let us know
what happens.  Of course if the z9 is running at 95% and the z900 at 5%, your
job may be faster on the older CEC

Remember, objects are always closer than they appear in the mirror, and your
actual mileage will vary.