(cross posted: CICS-L & IBM-MAIN)

We are in the initial stages of analysis on decoupling Accenture's (originally
Anderson Consulting's) Design/1 and Install/1 from our extremely large
compilation of CICS applications and are looking for any experienced insights
on doing such. Our initial questions would be in the line of; - Can it be
done?(of course it can) - If so, was it successfully accomplished in-house or
was it contracted out

However, ANY information/insights are appreciated as we begin our research to
become a native CICS shop.

Thanks
Bill