Hello John,
                      Thanks for reply. Each of z/OS contain different set
of dataset required for C, C++ compiler. I believe, this list of dataset we
can get from PDFIYO pdf file comes along with serverpac.

I am not sure, if we have any other way to find dataset required for C ,C++
to run on particular z/OS version.

Also as I mentioned earlier, I still need to find that

1) Is it possible to run the z/OS 1.10 C/C++ compiler on z/OS 1.11 system.
2) Is it possible to runrun the z/OS 1.13 compiler on a z/OS 1.11 system.

what else steps are involved to configure this C,C++ compiler on different
version of z/OS as mentioned above after coping their respective dataset in
Non RES volume with some other HLQ.

Regards
Saurabh

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 6:17 PM, McKown, John <john.mck...@healthmarkets.com