I prefer JCLLIB to be used only for proclib overrides.  For our standard set of
application procs I prefer they either not be specified explicitly at all (JES2
class default), or at the very least be specified simply (using the JOBLIB
PROCLIB statement).  That way we don't have people not using the standard set
of application proclibs.
Frank