For NONVSAM LISTDSI may work, for VSAM CSI will work.

And CSI returns the VOLUMES, RBA, and any other catalog information for both
VSAM and NONVSAM.  Including if it spans multi volumes.  If you look at my
other postings on CSI you will see that IBM has provided other samples to show
how to extract those fields.

For NON Vsam datasets LISTDSI may only show first volumes, not if it spans
multi volumes.

If you do a LISTC against a dataset and it shows all the volumes, then the CSI
will be able to retrieve those for you.

The following version of CSI Rexx I came across is much better than the
SYS1.SAMPLIB version.  However, the enhancement you need is to loop through all
the volumes for the dataset.  In the SYS1.SAMPLIB Version it only does one even
if there are more.  It would be a simple matter to continue until the end of
the volumes was found.

And for those that want a better interface to CSI, I came across this gem on
the IBM Website

ftp://public.dhe.ibm.com/servers/storage/support/software/dfsms/II14316/II14316.clist.clist

or tinyurl
http://tinyurl.com/chqotev

I have not tried it yet, but apar
II14316: A NEW TOOL IS AVAILABLE TO INVOKE THE CSI (CATALOG SEARCH INTERFACE)
VIA REXX.

Has some interesting context about making this easier to use.

Lizette