They are using CA-1 v5.2.
Yes, I kno they are very back level, but there are no plans to upgrade.
Gadi

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf Of
Jousma, David [david.jou...@53.com]
Sent: 20 September 2012 14:43
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Syncronize between CA-1 and IBM ATL and VTS

What version of CA1?  We had this problem when going from CA1 V11.5 to V12.0.
I'm not the CA1 support person here, but CA support knew exactly the problem.
Something in CA1 changed how the library manager is being notified(or not, with
the newer versions).   There was something we had to turn on.  I think the CA1
version of CBRUXENT became a requirement.

Dave Jousma
Assistant Vice President, Mainframe Services
david.jou...@53.com
1830 East Paris, Grand Rapids, MI  49546 MD RSCB2H
p 616.653.8429
f 616.653.2717