Here is the library page for Enterprise PL/I
http://www-01.ibm.com/software/awdtools/pli/plizos/library/
The Compiler and Run time migration books should contain what changes
you need between versions.

There is a DCL STR BUILTIN, but it is not actually refered to by
anything.  You can remove it.

DCL LLIB(10) CHAR(44) INIT(' ');
Could have 10 blank literals seperated by commas?

DCL DISP(20) FIXED BIN(15) INIT(0);
Could have 20 zero literals seperated by commas?

Looks like there is some missing code in LOAD_DIR: PROC;
This is routine to read a PDS directory, and P is an pointer within
the directory block.
But I don't see a definition or how the pointer is assigned.
('DCL 1 ENTRY BASED(P), ' but you don't define P
DCL P POINTER; should be added.)
After the read and before the loop, the P should be set to the start
of the block, then at the end of the loop it should be incremented to
the next entry, or to read the next block.
Not quite sure what to add here.

Perhaps this was the last saved version, they fixed it out of their
personal library and didn't save the final version.  If they have a
printed version, you could rekey the changes.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA