shai hess wrote:

>MFNetDisk have good success in MF market.

Since 2007/2008 I have said once or two times: "You are an achiever! It is not
everyone who can do that [creating a freebie which eventually leaves a good
mark...]"

>So, after thinking a lot about the future of the product I decide to offer the
>product for sale from now on and to stop support the product but only for
>evaluation of the product for serious customers.

At last, now you can get well deserved credits for your hard work.

All of the very best for you and your product!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht