True. Not just anybody can do those commands. I just don't know if the command
itself would show up in any "log". RACF might well record the security event
for requesting access to the proper profile. But that may not include the
filesystem name in it.

I wonder if z/OS UNIX has a tendency that I've seen in Linux. If I get a
filesystem corruption, the filesystem automatically switches to READ-ONLY mode.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group