Hi Folks,

    Please refer to yesterday's post with this title.

I made a small mistake in determining the end of the ULUT (UCB Lookup Table) entries. This was fixed this morning. Anyone who downloaded Files 731, 046, and 035 yesterday, from the Updates page of www.cbttape.org, should reload them today. Sorry. We live and learn. The mistake was not too serious, but I don't want anyone to learn the wrong way of doing things.

    All the best of everything to all of you.

Sincerely,    Sam