Jake,
Is the expectation that it always write data?  Is it possible that when you
got to LABEL=2 there was no changed data and therefore it did not write the
label?  Can you confirm you had changed data for all volumes you are backing
up to the various labels?

Also what were the ADR messages besides these that you got?  Perhaps you
have a message that is informational that would indicate the issue.

Lizette

Behalf