Micheal,

Let me use EJ's response to make my point again.  He is a valuable
resource.  When you dissipate his patience with trivial questions that
you can easily answer for yourself  there is at least the possibility
that you will reduce his willingness to answer your more important and
problematic questions.

Do you know how to use the IBM publications website to download copies
of the manuals you need [at no cost]?  Do you have copies of the basic
ones immediately at hand on your workstation?   Familiarity with them
and practice in using them will make your life much easier.

[End of avuncular advice]

John Gilmore, Ashland, MA 01721 - USA