Gee, along with a recent message over on the RACF forum, this is making the
BPXAS initiator address space seem like a z/OS UNIX version of a JES XBM
(eXecution Batch Monitor) initiator. This had never occurred to me before. And
is likely not really of much use or interest to others.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 • N. Richland Hills • TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone •
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com • www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. –The Chesapeake Life Insurance
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM