Barbara Nitz wrote:

>We didn't. Order ADCD, that is. Our provider does. And ADCD development has
>decided what to put into a delivery:
>As far as I know, this is an all-or-nothing.

Groan, it is a real PITA! I wonder if there are other ADCD users or user-groups
who can assist you?

> The RACF database still contains all DB2 definitions for all old releases in
> addition to the new definitions.

In what classes and profiles? You can perhaps consolidate those profiles in
fewer and more generic profiles if you have time to do that.

(I know you previously said that you are learning to work with RACF)

All of the very best for you and Good Luck!

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht