>> We have 1.10 running level 0903 , it's there...in sys1.lpalib
>This is interesting. SYS1.LPALIB is not covered in the 1.13 RACF
database by any profile in the PROGRAM class. Not sure if it was covered
by a program profile in the 1.10 database.
>What about program control for programs loaded from LPA? LPA modules
fetched from LPA in z/OS are considered APF auth'd, is there a similar
rule for address spaces requiring program control?

There is no need to define LPA libraries to program control. The system
considers any LPA module to have been loaded from a program controlled
library.

--
Peter Hunkeler