Ted MacNEIL wrote:

>There seems to be a misunderstanding here.

Indeed! Scott Ford ( and me and perhaps the rest of the planet too :-D ) was
wishing (with a sore heart) just like the OP for such a syntax check similar to
the JCL TYPRUN statement.

>The OP asked about JES parms (init deck) and everybody is 'solving' JCL
>issues.

8-D

I was wondering how far this thread would go until the correct solution appears
or someone tries to correct this thread...

I think all the IBM-MAIN members are still in shock and awe about that the
world did not end at all according to that Maya calender [1].    :-D

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - Calender was misinterpreted and a stupid hype was created.

For more info look at: http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html