Hello All,

I have a small doubt on LLA management of datasets.

I know LLA managed all Linklst datasets by default and my query is if I
have added a new dataset in a new lnklst set and activated this set so will
it be come under lla management Or do i need to refresh/modify LLA. I am
sure for deletion of lnklst datasets I have to refresh/modify LLA also but
not sure for addition

I tried to find in manual to see if addition also require LLA
refresh/modify but didn't see however manual says about deletion.

Any inputs.
--
Thanks & Regards:
Sunil Mirchandani

"Yesterday I dared to struggle. Today I dare to win"