Hi,

If your intention is to delete all members of a PDS then it is quite
simple is ISPF itself

1. Open the PDS in EDIT mode
2. Type the following at the command prompt

S * D

3. Set the delete confirmation off and press enter
4. All the members are deleted.

Sri Hari Kolusu

IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@listserv.ua.edu> wrote on
01/25/2013 02:32:55 PM: