On 01/25/2013 04:32 PM, Charles Mills wrote:
Does anyone happen to know of a utility, TSO command, ISPF panel, or similar
function that is commonly available that issues STOW I? (STOW I deletes all
of the members of a PDS in one fell swoop. I hoped maybe ISPF 3.1 had a
"delete all" function but no such luck.)

I want to test a program that processes SMF Type 42 records and I would just
as soon not have to write a program just to do the STOW I.

Thanks,

Charles

See the free PDS 8.6 utility on the CBTTape web site:
http://www.cbttape.org/
Appropriate command for reset can be issued from TSO or batch.

--
Joel C. Ewing,    Bentonville, AR       jcew...@acm.org