> A couple instances of "n MESSAGE BUFFERS MISSING" (total of 6), but
> otherwise lists just about all the active ASIDs being processed.

  This, along with the other symptoms, suggests that IPCS
is not seeing the data from all of the volumes.

 IPCS said:
28,578 blocks, 118,884,480 bytes, in DSNAME('SYS1.SADMP.DDS1 ')

That's around 188 megabytes.

SADMP said:

AMD095I REAL DUMP  63% COMPLETED.  TOTAL MEGABYTES DUMPED:  2,912

 You are running IPCS directly against the original multivolume
SADMP output data set.  The documentation (and I) strongly recommend
that you should copy that data set with IPCS COPYDUMP, and then
do further IPCS processing against the copy.

  Sometimes, running some utility other than SADMP or IPCS
against the multi-volume data set may cause the "last volume"
indicator to get turned on in the F1/F8 DSCB for some volume other
than the last volume.  This will cause subsequent attempts to read
the data set sequentially to not see all of the data.  COPYDUMP
will avoid this issue, and improve IPCS performance by merging
the data back into logical dumping order.

  With the PTF for APAR OA37350 installed, SADMP should fix
an incorrect "last volume" indicator each time it takes
a dump.

Jim Mulder   z/OS System Test   IBM Corp.  Poughkeepsie,  NY