John McKownwrote:

>The message from Endevor is:
>C1A0010E  ALLOCATION ERROR RC=9700-03E9, DDNAME=

What is the level of Endevor and your z/OS?

>From looking at the SCL "processor", each time the DSN is referenced, it is
>the only DSN in the DD statement.

Is that DSN the only one in the TSO? Ie, no split screen? [1]

What is the process trying to do during an allocation? What is the purpose
(read, write) of allocation?

Can you perhaps supply any DCB attributes?

Groete / Greetings
Elardus Engelbrecht

[1] - Some weird problems I encountered could be resolved by just ensure there
is onlye one instance during a session...