From:   Ed Gould <edgould1...@comcast.net>
Date:   02/07/2013 11:58 AM

On Feb 7, 2013, at 9:22 AM, Joel C. Ewing wrote:
>> ---------------------SNIP--------------------------------------------
>> ----------------
>>
>> Well, actually, Sterling, as an entity, was broken into two parts
>> some

I was *NOT* referring to STERLING software in any way shape or form.,
Since I did not capitalize the word it was meant not as a reference
the company,

----

I understood that. However, once someone made a remark about a certain ISV
and what is now an IBM owned entity ..... And so I modified the subject in
what I thought would be an appropriate distinction.

Regards,
Steve Thompson