I think the answer to the question "How do sites restrict access to compliers"
Endevor or not, is that most don't.

For you particular question, remove the complier load libraries from all
systems except the one(s) where their use is intended.
Restrict access to the systems with compilers, such that the only access is via
the intended pathways to the compliers.
That is, no direct TSO/ISPF, FTP, or whatever.

I agree with the others, this sounds like the unsound desires of an OCD control
freak.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University