Hi Kees,

I'm following this thread. (Learning a lot doing this...)

Whare can I find more about  'phantom load' and 'capping pattern'?
Didn't find these terms in de 2 WLM manuals you mentioned earlier:

SA22-7602-19    z/OS V1R12.0 MVS Planning Workload Management
SA22-7999-06    z/OS V1R12.0 Planning for Subcapacity Pricing

(I am at R12, so I looked in the R12 manuals)

Jan

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 4:00 PM, Vernooij, CP - SPLXM <kees.verno...@klm.com