G'Day,

I am trying to debug a problem.  The user is specifying a specific DATACLAS,
however it is ignored.  I checked the ACS for this DATACLAS but there is no
FILTLIST etc. for it.
There is however a CONSTRUCT.   When I run the job the DATACLAS is respected.
The LISTCAT shows the correct DATACLAS.  My question is since there is no logic
for this DATACLAS in  the ACS routine does SMS look at the MC or SC?  Also
since there is no ACS for this DATACLAS shoudln't there be an error when the
VALIDATE is run?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.