Ed and John,

Sometimes because of circumstances programmers get locked into their positions
because no
opportunities inside the Company or because they are too good at what they do.
I was in operations and that happened.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com

Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll
understand. - Chinese Proverb