From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Gibney, Dave
Sent: Thursday, June 4, 2020 12:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: No Java, in the archive, z/OS 2.3 Serverpac

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

It takes more than just the JAVA ZFS. Parts of z/OS JAVA reside in
SYS1.SIEALNKE. I do have my z/OS 2.1 SYSRES and active systems available, so
far only sandbox at 2.3.

I am still the Sysprog for my systems. Unfortunately, my IBM id is no longer
licensed for z/OS. I can't order directly. No products show up. Although, come
to think of it, maybe it's only z/OS that won't be there. I haven't looked
specifically for JAVA. Probably should

lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN **CAUTION EXTERNAL