On Sat, 16 Feb 2013 20:55:07 +0800, Timothy Sipples <sipp...@sg.ibm.com> wrote:

> We have these things called PCs (and Macs) with user interfaces that
>support at least two windows, and Alt-Tab (or Command-Tab) is one way among
>many to toggle between them. Copy/paste seems to work, too.

Timothy,

I think I've got Alt-Tab thing figured out pretty well, thanks.

My point was that z/OS isn't in this situation *yet*  and I'm hoping it doesn't
happen.

>For comparison -- and far worse when you think about it -- most automobiles
>have at least two ways of checking the oil level. One way is a binary
>readout, located on the dashboard. If the light is not illuminated, you
>have enough oil.

Most cars I'm familiar with the dash light is for oil pressure,  so if that
comes on, you've got bigger trouble than being a quart low.

Dana