Show the APPLY statement.

On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 12:27:00 -0500 Bill Giannelli <billgianne...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>GIM59603I    ENQ WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR SHARED USE OF OEMPP.DB2.V12R02M0.SMPPTS1
FOR
:>GIM59603I    ENQ WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR SHARED USE OF OEMPP.DB2.V12R02M0.SMPPTS2
FOR
:>GIM24801S ** NO SYSMODS SATISFIED THE OPERANDS SPECIFIED ON THE APPLY
COMMAND.
:>GIM59606I    DEQ WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR EXCLUSIVE USE OF
OEMPP.DB2.V12R02M0.GLOBAL.C
:>GIM59607I    DEQ WAS SUCCESSFUL FOR SHARED USE OF OEMPP.DB2.V12R02M0.SMPPTS
FOR
:>
:>For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions,
:>send email to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN

http://www.dissensoftware.com