I don't know how you were "given" the setup, but it is quite possible that
there are multiple GLOBAL CSI's. If you can talk to whomever set it up before
they quit, do it. Otherwise you are going to do a bit of looking around.

On Fri, 12 Jun 2020 10:13:31 -0500 Bill Giannelli <billgianne...@gmail.com>