I can't locate the original post in this saga, which mentioned a lot of 'no
applicable FMID' messages. I'm curious how that happened. When we order general
(mass) maintenance, RECEIVE FROMNETWORK examines our SMPE environment and looks
only for PTFs that are in fact applicable. It ignores fixes that are already
RECEIVED and chooses fixes as needed by installed products. There should be
very few 'no applicable' messages. The reported problem calls into question
OP's ordering process.

Specifically, if specific PTFs are ordered by number, it's up to the customer
to vet the list. The only situation I can recall that requires this manual
intervention is the rare case where a product cannot be APPLIED because of an
error hold on the FMID itself. In that case, RECEIVE FROMNETWORK does not
acknowledge the need for maintenance because the FMID is not installed. The
fixing PTF must be ordered and installed by name along with the FMID, after
which RFN will resume its role.

.
.
J.O.Skip Robinson