We currently have a Strong Supportive group. Opinions are freely given and
taken period. Banter and brainstorming lead to ideas that when given the space
to grow are fortuitous for all.
Continue as we have and we will still be a great group!
Participants in the ‘new community’ are trying to communicate at and in their
comfort zone.
I for one do not fault them for that but do fear they will have to reinvent
years of the work those of us already know.

Ah yes
When you can change the system, you have become the system.

My 2 cents

Have a wonderful weekend!
Best Regards, Doug
.