Ah.   I have Cygwin installed on my Windows computer and I always use command
line.  In each of those you need to point to the private key file on your
Windows host.

For WinSCP edit your connection and select advanced.  Look for Authentication
under SSH and point to your private key.
For Putty load your save setting for the host definition, expand the SSH
section, click on Auth and point to your private key file.
For Filezilla, edit your profile and in Login type select Key File and point to
your key file.