Hi

If you re searching for something similar to TEST , with the HLASM Toolkit IDF you are better. as with the Debug Tool

On 21.02.2013 05:00, Donald Likens wrote:
I am having many problems with the IBM debug tool but what is driving me nuts
right now. This is a little difficult for me to explain so hopefully someone
will remember the old TSO TEST commands. What I want to do is (using old TSO
Test terminology)

qualify a
at label goto label2
qualify b
at label goto label3

Can this be done with the Debug tool. What I do not know how to do is qualify
to set a breakpoint in a submodule.

I hope this makes sense to someone.