On 2/20/2013 11:00 PM, Donald Likens wrote:
I am having many problems with the IBM debug tool but what is driving me nuts
right now. This is a little difficult for me to explain so hopefully someone
will remember the old TSO TEST commands. What I want to do is (using old TSO
Test terminology)

qualify a
at label goto label2
qualify b
at label goto label3

Can this be done with the Debug tool. What I do not know how to do is qualify
to set a breakpoint in a submodule.

I hope this makes sense to someone.

Something like this might do

LDD A
QUALIFY CU A
AT stmt1 GOTO stmt2
LDD B
QUALIFY CU B
AT stmt3 GOTO stmt4

Note that if the CSECT you are trying to qualify to is in another load module, you would need to use the LM::>CU syntax for the LDD and QUALIFY CU commands.

If you really want to reference labels, I think it would be

AT LABEL label1 GOTO LABEL label2

Note that GOTO will branch to the target and then your program will run to the next breakpoint or off the end. If you want it to branch to the target and then stop, use JUMPTO.

George