From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Tim
Hare
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:08 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: ISPF 3.4 DSLIST questions

I have some questions about the ISPF 3.4 utility.

1. Why does 'Referred' show on the "total" display for datasets,  but if you
print the dataset list, you don't get it?

2. Are there ways to extend what is displayed?  For one example:  I would like
to have  column for 'Your Access' that would show me what RACF says my access
is,  rather than having to do LD DA(/) ALL GEN on a line, and "suffer" through
the TSO command output  (as I've rarely worked with ACF2 and never with Top
Secret I don't know if such a request  can be done for 'generic security
system')