Hi Yann,
there is a big flaw in this, in that the fact that the job has a rc of zero
doesnt always mean that it has worked sucessfully as designed.
I think you would be better off using RMDS (or a similar product) to offload
production joblogs from your spool to disk and have sms assign a mgmtclas to
delete them after x days.

This would get them off your spool and still allow the opportunity to check
them if needed.
There would be an overhead in disk usage but it's probably worth it.

For everything else there's a load of options for the jes commands to delete
after hours/days.
POJQ allows job masking.

There may well be a Jes exit which will achieve what you are looking for, but
not really my field.
A trawl through the jes manuals should identify posibilities.

regards
            Dave

Hi all,

For some volume reasons, we want to automatically purge jobs that ended with a
RC=0.
But we don't want to do it, for CPU and Spool reasons, with a JES2 command. We
want to do it automatically.
I'm sure that somebody already had the same need, no ?

Any Idea ?

Thank in advance ...

Yann