De : IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] De la part
de Edgard Balter Jr.
Envoyé : jeudi 21 février 2013 19:27
À : IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Objet : Re: want to purge all my jobs ended with a RC=0 automatically

Yann,

you will get all RC=0 jobs purged and any other job (RC > 0) left on the queue
if you code COND=(0,LT) on the JOB statement.

Regards,
Edgard

De:     CUNY Yann <yann.cuny.anta...@axa-tech.com>
Para:   IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Data:   21/02/2013 13:07
Assunto:        Re: want to purge all my jobs ended with a RC=0
automatically
Enviado por:    IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>

That was a possibility.
But a RC=12 for example, is considered as a normal completion.
That's why we wanted to only purge the "RC=0" jobs.