Thanks. It did. Now to see what this means.

EDG2308I CHANGES HAVE BEEN MADE TO VRS POLICIES SINCE THE PREVIOUS INVENTORY
MANAGEMENT RUN
EDG2311I INVENTORY MANAGEMENT STOPPING BECAUSE OF VRSCHANGE(VERIFY) OPTION
EDG6901I UTILITY EDGHSKP COMPLETED WITH RETURN CODE 12

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com