On the face of things, someone has changed the Vital Records Specification
somewhere along the line.
This, along with the VRSCHANGE option setting in PARMLIB(EDGRMMxx) -
whatever the DFRMM started task JCL points to - is what is preventing you
from continuing.
I don't know if that setting can be temporarily over-ridden, but
manual-bashing may solve that.
Alternatively, change the VRSCHANGE option value to INFO and refresh the
parameters in DFRMM with a 'Modify' command (I think! - more manual-bashing
required)
That should allow you to achieve your aim.
Naturally I'd suggest changing the value back afterward - such warnings are
provided for a purpose.

Regards
Sean