I'm glad you asked, because I'm rusty and I recently used "parse source" to
get the name of the running Rexx file and then read it line-by-line.
(Regina Rexx, just for my own use. I wanted a model input file available
from comments in the source).

I think sourceline() is likely to be more reliable. I use it in error
handling, so I can't explain with I didn't use it here :-)

Roo