My shop has IBM DS8000 DASD. Defining mirror configurations is easy, I just
think it should be automatic.
For example:
1. I cannot say define target volume like the source volume.
2. I cannot change the size of the pair of source and target volumes as a
single operation. I have to break the relation, separately change the source
and target, then re-establish the mirror relationship.

Yes, I could write scripts to do that, but I think that these kinds of tasks
are so basic and fundamental that they should be part of the base product.

Don